Thursday, March 22, 2018

Does this Baby Make me Look Fat?


So far my energy's still up, although I have to take it easy when exercising because I get winded fast. I went for a 5-hour bike ride in the city and fell asleep the moment I got home. Still maintaining a (sort of) healthy diet, sleeping 7-8 hours. Got myself a doppler for only $20, because it's been a long time since I've felt any baby movement. I'm only 19 weeks, so still not going to feel anything for a while. It's been reassuring to have a doppler handy. R seemed fascinated by the sound of Sheep's heartbeat last night.

I've been reveling in wearing tighter clothes to show off the bump. If I haven't eaten, I just look like I'm "enjoying life", as a friend who didn't know I was pregnant tactfully put it. But after a meal, I look like the picture above. If I'm this big now, how big will I be when it's time to deliver?  Uh oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment