Wednesday, February 28, 2018

4 Months Update

As I was laying in bed this morning, my eyes flew open when I felt a movement. It was like the baby was scraping a body part along the palm of my hand. This was the first time feeling him. I definitely have a bump below my belly button, although the roundness above is probably due to gaining weight. I don't feel the movements every day, as it's still early, but in a few short weeks I believe the kicks will be stronger.


I've decided to watch my portions and exercise more; most of my clothes are straining at the seams now. I found myself gorging at meals and I'd feel sick afterwards. I've also decided to do prenatal yoga any morning I can. I want to keep myself fit and limber for giving birth (hello, kegels). I'm surprised by how winded I get when I walk from the bus stop, up a slight grade, and arrive at my apartment two blocks later. I remember going for 40-minute intense runs in Jaén, which is a very hilly town, and lifting heavy weights in the gym. Now I have to give my heavy grocery bags to my fiance.

No comments:

Post a Comment